Saturday, August 30, 2008

finally created!!!

Recently, a desire to start blogging keep popping out in my mind... The first time.... second time.... third time.... n NOW!!! FINALLY I OWNED MY OWN BLOG...

I'm not sure wat is the reason for others to blog.... maybe they wanna keep their daily happenings as a record(blogging is kinda good way to record things).... maybe they want frenz to have an idea of wat actually they r doin at particular time.... maybe they r juz like me... juz want a place to express themselves.... i used not to blog because of my poor english grammar.... vocabulary and wat so ever... for the 'old' me.... blogging is kinda troublesome... have to think of wat to write with... have to consider about the english used... have to think of who will actually read our blog... etc etc.... but... since this few weeks.... i realli would like to have a place to pour things out... ( as i dun wanna trouble my dearest jee for listen to me everytime i feel depressed of some small matter) hehe.... dun care about wat reason... i start to blog... haha~~ actually kinda excited....

i wouldnt want my blog to juz record all my bad feelings... i will try my best to post all my feelings n happenings in future... perhaps i could~~ hey u out there... can u please pray for me... hehe... so that i would have the attempt to update this blog more often.... perhaps....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay,i sure will pray for you.
frankly,you really not in good mood recently.
come on,try to cheer up!