Monday, January 19, 2009

last day of baking!!!

yeah ppl... i'm realli so so so so glad to announce that today will be the last day i have to bake all those cookies... omg... this "cookies" word seriously giving me a phobia... ish ish ish... so yeah rite... this moment... 11.06 of 19th of jan 2009... i can finally escape from the "nightmare"... hate sapu-ing eggs on cookies... ish... (tat's my job for this few.. weeks??? or days?? cant even remember la...T-T) n tat makes me abandon this blog for kinda long... no time(or isit becoz i got nothin to blog with as my days were full with "c-----s"...)

actualli now still got nothin to blog though... but anyhow feel like wanna write sumthin here.. hehe... oh ya... my sis brought back a stuff... sumthin like horoscope thingy... wat is that call?? aikss... dunno la... it does say tat horsey would have dates... but juz dates lo... not realli relationships??? hmm... good or bad then???? anyways... horsey out there... check it out ya!!!

*p/s: pls dun mention "c-----s" in front of me... thx for corperations~~~>.<

No comments: