Wednesday, April 15, 2009

test n quizes...

haven been updated my blog these few days... hehe... i was busy... yeah.. realli busy until today... assignments n deadlines AGAIN... lolx... anyways... im not goin to blog about that...

i did quite many of the quizes in facebook n some of them realli so so interesting... so juz now i did a test on when will i getting married... the result is at 20 n i am 19 this year!!! haha.... nit to find a boyfriend as soon as possible lo if the test is true... wat do u think??? n another test for where should my wedding be held... MY BACKYARD.... n i dun have a backyard... malaysia houses normally dun have backyard??? =.=".... another test says that my mind is a flower garden... cool rite... n they can tell wat's my personality through my hands... sumtimes i juz dun belif the results but they r quite true that i cant deny it's not juz a stupid bluffing test... so.... to stop confusing myself.. maybe i should juz control myself n not leting my finger to click on any of the test button anymore... perhaps... *but i am quite sure i cant... haha... besides sensitivity..curiosity kills oso lo...^^*

n i miss my hssy gang.... i miss my fridayzzz... when can we hang out?? maybe juz a short yum cha session if realli not free??? it will be great enuff to juz c u guys' face... ^^

*p/s: sook wanna go for coming soon??? wat about this sat???^^

No comments: