Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i am so dead!!

yeah.. obviously i am so dead... tml wil be my final exam for building construction 2... n i am still on the mood of relaxing my leg...(jkjk....) the mood of relaxing myself.... wat to do... when ur mind telling u that "study later study later... "... wat else i can do to fight against my own will... so... surrender without fighting... so yeah... i am relaxing now...

n n... for those who dunno... i start working since this mon... overall it's quite good.... coz got chance to kap zai... leng zai ar.. sumtimes la... normal zai lo mostly.... ang mo oso got... okok back to topic.... so yeah... due to the standing n cilmbing up n down for the stock... my leg is now certified as patah.... gotta soak with warm water later... if not tml jee realli have to find a wheelchair n pick me up at a1.... muahahah....

*p/s: i must study later... MUST!!!^^

No comments: