Tuesday, December 9, 2008

after 3 days of resting~~

so.. ytd was a public holiday for dunno wat... i had 3days of rest in total... today i was realli full of energy n POWER... especially i "got my voice back".. this realli makes me feel so happi as i can sing while i take bath as usual(kinda good way to release stress^^)... today's routine was still the same... teaching the same class today... n the best part... i can kacau kids d today during activity session as i got my voice back!!! haha... it was realli realli fun...

i was realli happi with those kids... even though sometimes they juz can burn me up... but after some time... they r still cute... (isit a kind of disease??? juz cant stop myself from saying them cute... hehe>.<)....

start to wondering pulak now... actualli how many more days left with those kids??? hmmm... perhaps time passes slower a bit(especially during activity session...^^)

cheer for life~~~

No comments: