Wednesday, December 3, 2008

lost my voice finally~~T-T

great... after many days of yelling n screaming n stuff lidat... i lost my voice today... it was afternoon when i started to lose a bit bit of my voice... at 1st i got no class after 2.15pm... so i was like... great... means at least can "conserve" my voice bit la... then suddenly... my boss ask me to replace another teacher's class as she suddenly take leave(becoz of sick too i guess>.<).... had to teach them eng wor... standard one class... means resting time for my voice gone... gosh... so terpaksa la... have to go into class from 2.30-4.30pm... n teach kinda "aloud"(at least i increased my volume as much as i can...)...

two hours later... tat was the exact time where i seriously cant talk a single word... aiksss.... for a chatter like me... no talk means no life... especially after 4.30pm which is the kids' activity time... n it is the time when i alweys go kacau those kids... but today becoz i got a scary voice... i juz cant kacau them as usual.. aiksss.... a bit bit sad la... hehe...

oh ya... today i played badminton... with those kids... after such a long time of not playing... i still "so geng" in those kids' eyes... haha... badminton is realli realli fun~~~^^

*p/s: i shall go bancuh some hor yan hor now... I HATE HOR YAN HOR....T-T....

No comments: