Monday, February 16, 2009

this is a rojak post~~~

attention pls... this is a rojak post that will waste ur time.. pls leave this site immediately if u dun have time...(like so serious nee... muahaha~~~)

so the 1st ingredient in this rojak would be... valentine's celebration!!! how u guys celebrated ur valentine's???? with gf/bf??? or u guys "jiakaki"(this is wat hui told me^^) like wat i did??? so yeah... another valentine's(or should i use s.a.d???) celebrated with a gang of frenzz... it was deave's birthday... yaya.. on valentine's day itself... so romantic rite for his parents... celebrating one of their valentine's in hospital n here comes the cute baby deave??? wow... (jealous jealous.. i wan my birthday to be on such a romantic day la!!!T-T)... bbq at his place... (gosh.. love suria mas!!)... enjoyed c-ing them trying to pull each other into the pool... (pity the pool lo... all so crazy about it~~).. but anyways... had a very nice n enjoyable s.a.d this year~~

here comes the 2nd ingredient... i wanna move out!!! mr harry keep asking me about tat... n i seriously wanted to... but the problem is... my mum!!! especially if i told her my housemate-wanna-be(if realli move la..) r guys... gosh... god pls settle all for me... thank you~~ n amen~~

3rd ingredient... i was told tat my sis in law goin to deliver her 3rd child tml... huh?? i tot it should be 25th??? the whole story was so kelam kabut n even myself not realli understand when my sis told me... but.. the point is... i am goin to be auntie for the 3rd time tml... wah... more n more older... i dun wan la~~.... hehe... but realli looking forward for the little one... xiao ku will come n c u tml after my class k... welcome welcome~~~

wondering any other ingredients in my rojak??? erm... the answer is no... cant think of wat to write d... as my mind is full of move or not move stuff... so chaoz~~

*p/s: stay tuned for the very 1st pics of the little one... will post it right after i snap one~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyer, your sis in law lambat adi lar,she should be deliver on valentine's day mah,lol
then havin same birthday with deave,wahahaha~
weh,you should move to suriamas lar! just tell your mum that we're your housemates or roommates lar

sushi^^ said...

this kind of thing cannot bluff la... susah le... aikss.. i oso dunno how... dun wanna upset anyone la including myself... sounds impossible??? hehe...