Friday, February 27, 2009

THE 70TH POST!!!

YEAH PPL... U R READING MY 70TH POST AT THIS MOMENT!!! wow... realli took me alot of time to reach this num... maybe becoz i alweys crap too much in a single post??? should have divide it into a few posts... then i can add more to the "quantity"...^^(will celeb like hell once i reach my 100th post... gambateh gambateh~~)

should post sumthin very very "big"(for me la....>.<) as my 70th post... erm... BIG thing??? i had too many BIG things these few days...

1stly... the stage thingy is all over... (not realli feel like wanna write more about tat...)it's an assignment which took us alot of time n efforts... *skip*...

2ndly... i finally got the very 1st pic of my baby niece but it's taken by her sis(a 4-year-old kid who oni capture blur image)... n oh ya.. i just notice that i haven tell u guys wat's her name... she's SIM YONG THONG.... i prefer calling her tong tong a.k.a bi bi... still keep sleeping whole day long... but i think her awaking time get longer these few days... she's juz so so so cute~~(perhaps she wont be another devil in the house in a few years time...>.<... must go bai bai from now onwards..^^)

3rdly... my moving out plan... gosh!!! that's the BIG BIG thing that realli worries me so so much... ok... b4 i talk about my own feelings on this moving out thingy... i should juz talk about jee's reaction... so we went shopping two days ago(actualli it's window shopping as both of us "out-of-credit" this month..^^)... juz wanna check out the price n start planning wat to buy for our "home-wanna-be"... n we r like... "wow.. red pillow la jee... buy this buy this... pink bed sheet... buy buy buy... " n hello ppl... we haven even comfirm which unit to take lo... haha... n the best part... this jeevi.. she call me today morning while i still sweet sleeping...this is our conver:*red is jee green is me*
"hello babe... still sleeping ar???"
"yaya... y??"
"u wanna come for fartzen anot??"
"erm..... like lazy la babe..."
" the parkson near my place got sale la.. they r selling expensive bedsheet with 80% discount... now it's like 30++ bucks nee... u come then we can go there after the show la..."
"...................."
ohhh... so the real thing is to ajak me to go shopping la... again for our home-wanna-be... this gal she bought a blanket n oso alot small pillow today... muahaha... she's realli "kinda" excited i think... hmm... me... without any doubt i feel quite excited as i finally get to move out... but... for a 1st time out-mover(tat's wat "harry the future housemate" said...>.<) like me... i am seriously worry n unsure at the same time... how will the life staying outside without my family be... how if i nit someone teman me for "toilet purpose" in late night??? how this how tat.. ish... especially everytime when xiao xiao zhi says sure i will feel regret for moving out... i noe u guys telling me that for my own good... n i noe it does make sense... but pls.. juz let me noe that u guys will be there for me n back me up whenever i nit u... tat's wat i nit for now... can u???T-T...

anyways... should cheer for i have finally reach the num of 70th...^^yuuhooo~~~

*p/s: support support pls~~~T-T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

regreting soon.......xp
if wun den gud for u la..XD HAHAHA

sushi^^ said...

pls lo.. i dun nit that now seriously... gimme support la...haiz~~T-T

Anonymous said...

ehh..nt moving d ? =.=

sushi^^ said...

ya lo...sob sob~~T-T... my life will get sucker at around may then... will blog about tat later... seriously T-T....