Sunday, March 1, 2009

BIG newsss!!!T-T....

before i tel sumthin about the BIG newss... i shall juz 'briefly' talk about wat happened on thurs nitez... so thurs nitez... it was actualli "sumone's" bro's wedding dinner... so at 1st my mum keep asking me to teman her to the dinner... gosh~~ it was realli a great great chance for me to c him after such a long time(seriously a few years lo...>.<)... but i dunno wat happened to me tat day... i juz dun feel like goin... at last... my sis went with my mum n i juz stayed at home n watched tv/online.... n lost a chance to c HIM!!!

so story continue with my mum came back after the dinner... n they said that he was not there during the dinner... (belif me.. i din ask my mum about him k....^^)... tat's such a weird n abnormal thing lo... bro's wedding n he's not there??? so tat time wat i feel was juz weird weird weird... n after few mins i juz forgot about tat la...^^

time passes slowly until today... HERE COMES THE BIG NEWSS!!! he's sumwhere OVERSEA at this moment... yaya... i got the news of coz la from my mum... har?? i tot he's still studying peacefully at nilai??? sob sob~~ so yeah~~ he went oversea for his studies n i din even noe about it... n tat's the reason he's not there for his bro's wedding... juz cant imagine how far he is from malaysia... but anyways... ALL THE BEST to him lo...T-T....

*p/s: god bless that he wont bring a ang mo back lo... amen!!

No comments: