Saturday, June 20, 2009

a reply to my bloggie~~

ATTENTION!!! THIS IS A REPLY FROM ME TO MY BLOGGIE.... FOR THOSE WHO DUN WANNA WASTE UR TIME... JUZ SKIP THIS POST... FOR THOSE WHO HAS LOTSA TIME.. IT'S UP TO U... N READ ON UR OWN RISK....^^

dear bloggie:

sorri for making u feel so bad... u noe this is not my own choice to abandone u.... i sseriously trying my best to call up the stupid strexxxx guy almost everyday to get back my line but anyhow until today the problem's still there... i am now on9-ing using broadband... n yeah... not becoz of the new game k.... ^^

promise will drop by n update sumthin once i have the chance to egt myself on9.... so juz sabar k...

*p/s: stay cool n hapy alweys....^^


from: sushi

THIS LINE IS SPECIALLY FOR JEE TO READ...*ok babe stop thinking that u wanna kick my a** k... * HEHE....

No comments: