Thursday, June 4, 2009

wuuhooo~~~^^

there's a super duper good news today... I GOT MY STREAMYX BACK FINALLY!!! wuuhoo~~~ *aplause to the tmnet worker pls....* y??? coz i get back my line b4 i lost my kesabaran n call them up.... so yeah.. once again applause pls.... ok ok.. throw all the rubbish out... i am realli so damn happy coz i can on9 whenever i wan from this moment.... wuuhoo~~ so yeah... fren n family.. i am now officially announce that i am back!!! haha.... *sorry la.. let me hyper for a while more k.....^^*

so yeah... my life still the same... no study no fun no fren no zai no bf no food.... ish got food la... haha.... kinda bored with my life recently... i dun like my "working life" seriously.... not hating... but not liking as well.... praying so hard that this month could pass faster n i resume my student identity A.S.A.P... but i've learnt quite much thru this job... frenz out there... anyone wanna wrap present NICELY... juz gimme a call k.... if frenz means no service charge.... not that fren then 50% discount... strangers pls pay fully.... jkjk.... so juz shut up n throw ur present to me la...i will d the wrapping part....

n oh ya.. whoever free on mon... juz cal me up n ajak me out.... coz i am FREE every mon.... waiting waiting k....

*p/s: mana semua leng zai hiding???T-T

No comments: