Sunday, August 9, 2009

sat nitez is the so-called party nitez.. but duh... i dun go "party" as i would most probably being chopped down into 18 pieces if my mum found out that i went "party"... *juz imagine that... ewww~~*

anyhow... i have finally step myself out of the house on sat nitez once again after so long of being a good gal... wuuhoo~~ yeah... i went for a movie.... the show was awesome!!!! *normal la coz daniel wu was in it...* n the most important thing that makes me soo soo hyper is... tropicana city mall is full of leng zai(S)..... omg omg.... the shop which we had our dinner... there's this leng zai that is so so so cute n polite.. love it!!!! walk around the mall.... leng zai's on ur right... leng zai's on ur left... leng zai's everywhere... *belif me... i am seriously not desperate at all k... juz like to kap...^^*

after the show...my sis n the bf received a call from dunno who n we did spent some time at tat guy's house... had a fun nitez seriously... love the nitez of pj.... cheer out loud for that!!! WUUUHOOO!!^^


*p/s: nitez outing without my sis is coming soon..... ssshhhhh~~

No comments: