Monday, August 3, 2009

died after one another....T____T

so i was feeding these two tamagotchi at the same time(one zai n one lui... how perfect...^^).... n everythin was going so well until today... omg... i was out on early morning n oni back home on evening... the worst thing happened when i check out my zai zai n lui lui n i saw nothin on the screen but an "angel" floating on it.... wth????!!!!!!! how come.... it's juz an abandoned morning after all n they r both died???!! omg... honestly i wasnt REALLI REALLI sad but somehow i did feel a little bit uncomfortable n fed up... all my effort fade off juz lidat... i dun even have the chance to undergo the very last moment with my zai zai n lui lui... poor Milo n Jelly...

i decided not to "re-feed" them until i am well-prepared... i juz hate the feeling of dissapointed... wat a day huh...

R.I.P dear Milo n Jelly~~


*p/s: sis gonna send me to coll... no ktm early in the morning... yay!!!

No comments: