Monday, July 27, 2009

i miss my blady hp!!!T__T

T________T..... i am far far apart from my hp now....

yeah... it's broken... it's spoilt.... n it's being sent to be checked....

today was my 1st day of coll n i went coll without my blady hp...

wat a blady day...

u would never noe how important it is until u lost it....

this seriously happened to me n i felt that deeply in my heart.... i had never noe that my cheap,autar,outdated,whatsoever hp was so important to me all this while..

until today... gosh becoz of tat i was standing still waiting for my sis for more than an hour feeling so damn blady not well n not even dare to walk away to make her a call using public phone...

it's juz so blady hateful.. gosh!!! i miss my cheap,autar,outdated,whatsoever hp!!!


*p/s: miss sampat xiao xiao zhi's sampatness as well....T__T

No comments: