Tuesday, July 14, 2009

it's the day!!!!

yeah... tml would be the final day of suffers.... huhu~~~ it's abit too much to call it as suffer but.... hehe... just cant find another word for it... TML IS THE DAY!!!! i am working noon shift for my last day n perhaps there will be more ppl insist to wrap their gifts... I LOVE WRAPPING!!! the feeling when i wrapped a gift nicely n the "glad-ness" that was shown on customers' face alweys push me up to the sky(i noe i am too heavy for tat... ^^).... so yeah... more ppl asking for wrapping service k... pray pray pray....

n i have a list of stuff to do within these two weeks while waiting for coll recommence....
1. gao dim my grass hair(predicted to do it on this thurs... ASAP!!!)
2. go shopping(gonna get some stuff n a new bag for myself... my recent bag is going to say bye bye soon...T-T)
3. meet up with frenz especially hssy gang...miss u guys~~
4. buy novels n read n read n read while i am still free...
5. finish up my surprise stuff for sumone....hiak hiak...
6. watch drama??? not sure la... not so into tv recently... ^^
7. yet to be listed....

not realli much stuff to do but guess it would takes quite some time of mine.... hehe... my sem break is gonna start soon... very soon.....(i noe i noe... my frenz's sem break started off 2 months ago... T-T)... but wat to do... pity me....hehe...

*p/s: be strong on tml... be strong....

No comments: