Friday, September 19, 2008

phew~~ life is just so complicated...

hum... as now i am sitting in digital lab of our "lovely" coll... n got nothin to do except waiting for cute lec n yong n maybe amos reach... i feel like wanna post sumthin to my blog...

guys n gals... did u ever feel like LIFE sumtimes get very complicated?? dunno y this will happened la.. dunno y tat can juz pop out la... haiz... kinda speechless about life...

recently i feel like i keep mess up things... everything tat happened to me is like so so so making me tired n speechless... i think it's becoz of my own personality... sumtimes i juz cant close my mouth for telling wat i not suppose to tell... or i juz cant use my brain to think twice b4 i decide to tell sumthin...

sumtimes i juz dunno wat to do to solve certain problem... then... as usual... try to avoid it n act like nothin happened n followed by acting as if i dun care...

life is so complicated rite?? but it realli make me learn alot... kinda beneficial oso la.. at least now i noe everyone's thinking is diff n i cant expect everyone to understand every single thing tat i do... maybe i have to explain to them?? perhaps they can understand my explanation...^^

cheers for life once again~~

No comments: