Saturday, September 6, 2008

sensivity does kill~~~

SENSITIVITY DOES KILL... y i say so... u noe sumtimes when we got too sensitive of sumthin... any smal smal changes oso we will notice rite?? n sumtimes we will start to feel terrible n think of many many things tat not realli happen yet....



eg.. i tell "mr e" that i angry of him.. becoz of sumtin happened n he does realli annoyed me at that moment... then after tat day... i sensitively felt that he dun realli wanna talk to me la... so becoz of tat... i start to think in the way like "ok fine... he dun wanna peduli me means i oso dun go n kacau him la.. if not how if later he pek chek sumore..(as he alweyz pek chek when chat to me la... dunno y.. hehe^^)"... so i dun talk to him for like about a week... but throughout the whole week realli suffers me alot la.. everything he did i felt like he angry at me oso... (sensitivity~~ haiz~~)... so until one night jee ask me to talk to him(thru msn la..).. then oni i noe he dun talk to me becoz he tot i dun wanna talk to him... wat the... means the whole week we r like playing hide n seek??? SENSITIVITY DOES KILL... C....



another eg tat happened ytd... i helping jee kap his zai recently... so sumtimes i kap him so obviously la(tat's wat jee say la... i dun reali think so... i act like reali natural la jee).. then i sensitively felt like evertime when me n jee pura pura walked pass the room he was inside in library sambil kap him... he acted like so awkward(paiseh) when he noticed us there... then got one day we walked into class... he got class b4 us la.. but he not yet leave.. so i oso kap him la..(for full story pls refer to "kap-ing jee's zai make her thinks tat i like her zai~~swt~~" post in my blog)... then i noticed he's like so paiseh oni when he saw us... so i dun reali care about tat la at 1st... then ytd.. jee told me sumthin about a gal taking sumone's pic then she saw tat behind the gal.. so suddenly i think of.. i helped jee toook his pic b4 oso... will there be anyone behind me tat time n noticed i taking his pic then go n tell him then he tot i like him??? so i started to link all these things together n feel so awkward again... (yong.. i do noe paiseh one la k....^^)... once again.. SENSITIVITY DOES KILL~~

hopefully it's just becoz of sensitivity n jee's zai never notice we kaping him n misunderstand tat i like him... god bless me~~

No comments: