Thursday, November 27, 2008

3rd day...

things getting more n more easy for me now.. maybe becoz i've almost get used to the "style" there.. ^^

8.30-6pm everyday.... but time passes actualli very quickly... even quicker than when i juz stay at home doin nothin... i counted ytd... i started on 25th of nov... if i would work untilend of dec... minus sat, sun n also public holiday... i oni have to work for 23 days... today is the 3rd day... means there r still 20 days to go... gambate!!!

work with kids was fun... eventhough some of them may juz refuse to listen to me... n i have to "yelled" to control the whole situation... n the worse thing is even when i yelled... they would still ignore me... swt.... anyways... there r still many of them who realli cheer my day up... kids r alweys cute rite???

today... i went into pre-standard 1 class... those students r still 6 years old... going to standard 1 next year... gosh.. tat's my favourite class.... so so so cute... n got many "lengzai-to-be" in tat class... seriously make my day easier when teaching tat class... haha... dun get me wrong.. i am not tat ham sap k... but they r realli cute....^^

but end of the day.. i alweys been kinda tired... can fall asleep even while watching my favourite drama these two days... anyhow... after i have a nice sleep... i am damn energetic to challenge myself again on the next day.. haha... i feel realli satisfy when i can realli control all the "devils"... hiakhiak... ><

*p/s: counting down... 20....

No comments: