Saturday, November 22, 2008

moral exam- out of expectation....><

i am goin to take the last exam paper on mon... which is moral education... wat i have in my mind is that there's no point study for moral exam... unless u gonna memorize the whole passage n juz rewrite the whole thing during exam... i tot it is a subject where dun have to study for exam... all we have to do is to crap n write essay during the exam... like wat i used to do for my KARANGAN...but... i am wrong... out of my expectation... ><

so tat day jee photostated one whole set of notez for me.. without checking out wat on earth is tat... i juz "stuck"(ya... tat's wat i used to do when papers or notez come in touch with me...^^stuck~~)the notez into my bag... but roughly i noe tat's the notez for moral... kinda "hardworking" rite... photostating notez only when exam is coming... hehe^^ i tot we juz have to read thru the set of notez...n then.. off to exam...

now... having the notez in front of me... but i dunno wat i should do with these notez... i cant find the answers... y??? gosh... kinda headache now(actuali headache becoz of sleeping too much...guess so...^^)wat should i do now... haiz... speechless... tat's me... alweys think things in a very easy way... maybe a little too easy sumtimes... now it's the time for me to regret... regret of expecting things to be easy... haha... so out of my expectation... we realli have to prepare for moral exam... as i dun even understand the questions...^^

seriously dunno wat to do.. maybe should juz leave it aside... n wait for jee to "save" me... ^^

*p/s: days r so so so boring while waiting for the day of taking this last paper...><

No comments: