Wednesday, November 5, 2008

enjoying life~~~

ya rite... i am still enjoying life while others of my course mates mayb working kinda hard for their research essay and stuf lidat... honestly... i'm not in working mood this few days... haha... like too hyper all the time... the reason for being too hyper??? as usual... dunno.... juz too hyper...

too hyper tat's y i din update my blog as often as last time... haha... sorri for my fans out there(as if i realli does have fans... haha^^).... anyhow.... lesser post=more hyper??? maybe kut.... as when i hyper i dun feel like i have the need to blog...><....

ok... so to not to fail any of my subjects in this semester... i should better "clean" all my hyper mood up.... yaya... as soon as possible.... i have to swift from hyper to working mood.... STEPS... ARGUMENTATIVE PRESENTATION..... RESEARCH ESSAY.... N OSO BUILDING ANALYSIS....wah.... so much work wor.... gambateh gambateh!!!!>.<

No comments: