Monday, October 6, 2008

two days after birthday~~

hmmm... after my birthday... actualli quite many things happened in these 2 days...

4th of oct:
my niece birthday... yaya.. her birthday is juz one day after mine...at 1st everyone in my house was so excited.. planning to bring her to fun fair la this n tat...*but sumthin happened after tat.. talk about tat later...* then as usual.. at nitez my bro bought a cake then kids(my niece's cousin all came to my house... kinda bising but so cute^^) excitedly blow candles... so on n so fourth...(shortcut d la...lazy to tell allt he details)...^^

erm... oh ya... i drank beer for the 1st time in my life... with the approval of my family.. hehe... wine is like normal... but beer seriously the very 1st time.. n the best part... i finished the whole bottle!! wakaka.. aplause pls... but seriously.. i dun like the taste la... juz drink for fun...^^

the next thing... i went gai gai with jee n gang... (gang- jee... yong... daniel... ian.... suching... jaychow... jacky.... holeong...*ceo f hongleong bank... aiks.. tat day should ask u pay the bill...^^*...n jon jon*so sad sumone cannot make it rite jon??*...).. we went gasoline again!! GASOLINE ROCKSS... (got zai kap oso there.. hiak hiak... )... so had our talk n lunch n cake "choping" there oso... i think we sat there for 4 hours?? almost la.. then some of them leave after gasoline n me jee yong jay chow daniel n jacky went the section beside cinema n play some arcade games... wakaka... car racing not bad huh...^^then watch movie... painted skin... the best part... daniel... who dunno mandarin cantonese n bm... went together with us as he got no choice... quite nice movie but my idol got not much xi fen... sob sob...T.T... nice day guys... thx...

next next... my house kena pecah masuk... (omg.. so many things happened in one day??)... tat time i still lepak-ing with jee n gang... so suddnely my bro call n tell me my house kena pecah masuk... i dun belif at 1st as i tot he's juz kidding... *he alweys do tat la...*.. so after a while i call my sis n she comfirm about tat... but after i knew about tat... i not realli sad or depressed or anythin... juz normal.. (coz i tot my house got nothin for tat stupid thief to steal... )... after i went home then oni i realise kerugian kinda besar oso... luckily my mum still ok about it... luckily my mum din cry or break down.. if not.. i sure curse the thief like hell.... hehe...

5th of oct:
my second sis graduated finally!!! we went to her graduation today... start at 3.45 but we r asked to go earlier to take photo... so at 2.30 we r alreadi on our way to sheraton subang jaya... then go there take photo n stuff.... *shortcut oso la k this part.. i wanna oioi d...^^* so the whole thing ends at 10pm sumthin...omg... juz a graduation wasted my dunno how many hours...hehe... but anyways... congratz to my sis!! finally graduated....^^

cheers...

No comments: